The amount not subject to deduction
The amount subject to deduction
1st secondary ( literary and scientific)
2nd secondary ( literary and scientific )
All above prices are in Jordanian Dinar
– The new student must pay the amount not subject to deduction upon receiving the admission paper and this amount is not refunded.
– The new student must pay the tuition fees of the first semester before submitting his file to the registration department.
– The already registered students must pay 50% of their tuition fees credit ( the full amount for the first semester ) before the 1st of Sep. 2020
– The tuition fees of the second semester must be paid before the 1st of Feb. 2020
– The student of the second secondary stage can’t fill in the application form of the general secondary education certificate examination without having paid all the financial obligations for each semester.
– The school uniform is given for free.
Note : there is no exception for paying the amount not subject to deduction.
1- Any advantage the student has received will be revoked in the following cases:
- If the full tuition fees aren’t paid by the end of each semester.
- If there is a returned check by the bank and no check will be accepted thereafter.
2- There is no refund of any paid tuition fees or transport fees for the students who transfer to another school regardless of the reason.
3- A student who has received a grant full or partial can’t transfer to another school unless the full amount of the grant of the current year and the previous years is paid.